Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
21 guns lyrics project
Transcript of 21 guns lyrics project
2. It seems many people are sent out to fight for no reason at all and many soldiers give their lives for nothing.
3.War has lost all purpose through years of fighting so many people die every year because of a war they didn’t start
4. War is a terrible thing that can be avoided but many people choose not to follow the path of peace.
5.War takes so much away, people, houses, land, plants, animals.
6.Although they fight for our countries freedom many soldiers are forgotten only few are remembered.
War has never really had a point millions of people die because a politician decided to solve problems with violence.
8.Wars seem to last forever soldiers that don’t die come back with their lives changed forever. This best defines generation "Z" because... The issues in this song that matter most to generation "Z" The values represented in the song are... Customs Gender Expectations Social Norms Generation z has war going on and no one is doing anything about it There is war going on in countries and Green day is saying it needs to stop Freedom of speech and fighting for what you belive in It effects society by encouraging people to help stop war Boys and girls have equal rights of speech and can voice their opinion of war Because Green day is a popular band and is sending a message to people to be brave and do something about war 21 guns