Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Martin Johnson
Martin Johnson was born in Solihull in the West Midlands, the second of three brothers- his younger brother Will plays back row forward. At the age of seven, his family moved to Market Harborough,Leicestershire, where Martin attended Ridgeway Primary School, Welland Park School and Robert Smyth School.
What made Martin Johnson a good leader?
Martin Johnson was a good leader because he was:
Determined– He was determined to win the World Cup in 2003.
Confident– He was confident to win the World Cup in 2003.
Passionate– He was passionate about rugby.
An example– He lead an example to all his fans.
Skilled- He was a skilled rugby player. By Jasmine Hundal, Ethan Gray and Henry Farmer. Thank you for watching are prezi!!