Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prescription for Good Governance
Transcript of Prescription for Good Governance
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
- Citizens must be kept informed of the decisions of the state and their justification
- whether in fiscal matters, investment or other areas, administrative procedures need to be as simple as possible, with the number of participants reduced to a minimum.
Transparency of government
- The legal system must be free from pressure and intervention from political forces or any other organization to ensure that its decisions are independent and impartial
Independence of the legal system
Simplicity of procedures
- Public officials must be held accountable and, if necessary, penalized for offense.
- Eradication of corruption is imperative for promoting healthy and efficient management.
Fight against corruption
Middle Class 20%
Individual freedom and collective expression
- A free and responsible press, in particular, is an important pillar of democracy
Middle Class 33.33%