Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Agile principles & evolution
Transcript of Agile principles & evolution
Individuals and interactions
over processes and tools
over comprehensive documentation
over contract negotiation
Responding to change
over following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on
the right, we value the items on the left more.
The Manifesto for Agile Software Development, also known as the Agile Manifesto, was first proclaimed in 2001, six years after "Agile Methodology" was originally introduced by the preeminent software engineers of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The Manifesto came out of the DSDM Consortium in 1994, although its roots go back to the mid 1980s.
History of AGILE
Waterfall - how does it work?
Share your thoughts with us
AGILE : how does it work?
LET'S LAUGH :
A pig and a chicken are walking down a road. The Chicken looks at the pig and says :
- Hey, why don't we open a restaurant?
The pig looks back at the chicken and says
- Good idea, what do you want to call it?
The chicken thinks about it and says :
- Why don't we call it 'Ham and Eggs' ?
- I don't think so" says the pig, "I'd be committed but you'd only be involved."
What makes you happy @work?
Most answers were:
Nice atmosphere - with no pressure
Colleagues that are helping
Knowing exactly what it needs to be done and have a certainty that what you are doing brings
well..this points are covered by understanding and applying one of the AGILE technologies called SCRUM.