Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Light Imgaery in A2 S2
Transcript of Light Imgaery in A2 S2
Tuesday 7th October
Revising PEE paragraphs
L.O To be able to comment on Shakespeare's use of light imagery in A2, S2.
I can point out the obvious connotations.
I discuss Shakespeare's choice of language
I can think about the meaning of the text in the wider context of the scene.
In your books, write down 3 things that each image makes you think of...
Do you think Shakespeare intended the audience to think of these things? Why/why not?
Why do you think Shakespeare uses lots of light imagery in Romeo's soliloquy?
In Romeo's solilquy in Act 2, Scene 2, Romeo is talking about...
Shakespeare uses light imagery in this scene, to create a effect.
For example, he uses the word...
Use the iceberg method
build your explanation...
The overall effect is...
This reflects the mood of this scene by...
This shows that Romeo feels in this scene, because