Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Literacy and TEFL
Transcript of Digital Literacy and TEFL
New literacies are fundamental to personal development
New literacies rapidly change
New literacies are multiple, multimodal, and multifaceted Parallel Pedagogy (Leander) Create a multimedia digital story instead of
writing a composition Teaching composition the Vanderbilt style Use transitions and photo effects to: Give example Billow effects Emphasize Focus / Circle closing Summarize Express causality To introduce To indicate time Circle opening Dissolve Fade in Push Employing all these techniques
one can produce a full story using
images and text together
(e.g. in powerpoint) An old school book A modern course book How far is it from Shakespeare's writing?