Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Beyond the Blackboard"
Transcript of "Beyond the Blackboard"
Shalon Scott Individual Family Community Stacey Bess Environment Teachers Constant interruptions
Clean space Positive attitude
Know what to do in every situation
Do the best you can
Be a positive model
Communicate with the families
Be involved and known within the community
Don't leave the kids
Happy, don't show stress Beginning:
Acting up in class
A desire to learn
Willingness to listen
Become a leader Society Beginning:
willing to help
if family cares, the student will
Create a quiet place for the students to work
Having respect for the kids that are not as privilaged Beginning:
Didn't want to change
A care for education
Donations Long Term Effect Homeless children have the privilage to go to school