Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LifeSaver Bottle
* Recreational Effective
Innovation This product works by a filtration system being installed in a water bottle, it can clean water from any place including glacial streams and rivers or, simply, sitting puddles of water. It removes viruses and bacteria that could be in water that has not been treated. This product was created in 2007 by Micheal Pritchard. When Was it Made? Effectiveness and Benefits * Extremely Effective
*Brought clean water to poverty stricken countries, such as Haiti and Pakistan
*Reduced the amount of weight a soldier must carry
* Less water for purification factories to clean (less pollution from factories)
*Less plastic water bottles
*Able to drink clean water when there is no clean and drinkable water near you.
* Solves the problem of clean water not being accessible in third world countries,
*Can reduce the amount of pollutant being produced by water purification plants.
*Reduces amount of plastic bottles being disposed of Sustainable and Realistic *Can operate from -50 to 60 degrees celsius
*No longer have to install water purification systems (many pollutants are created by manufacturing of water purification systems)
Assistance, Enhancement, and Replacement *Assisting the natural way of obtaining clean water
*Enhancing the purity of "natural" water
*Replacing the need for environmentally harmful plastic bottles