Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Suggestopedia
Types of learning and teaching activities
Stages of Suggestopedia
"The main aims of teaching is not memorization, but the understanding and creative solution of problem"
KEY FEATURES OF SUGGESTOPEDIA
The use of music.
Homework is limited.
The creation of environment
Theory of Language
Whole meaning texts
Acquiring habit speech.
Acts of communication
Theory of Learning
Nonverbal Classroom Management
6 days, 4 hours a day
1 Unit – 3 days
Absorb what is presented to them.
Disadvantages of suggestopedia
Advantages of suggestopedia.
Creative Learning Techniques