Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Multicultural Diversity: A challenge to Global Teachers
Transcript of Multicultural Diversity: A challenge to Global Teachers
Diversity of Learners in Multicultural Classrooms
Differences among students have placed greater demands to teachers in today's school.
Students are supposed to be given equal opportunities to education.
Taking into account the diversity in schools is a major challenge.
Culture evolves over time.
Accomodating Cultural Differences and Commonalities
It is very important for a prospective teacher to be knowledgeable about differences in cultures,religion,ethnicity and even language of the students. Their values and experiences may be entirely different from the teachers.
Understanding Multicultural Learners by FRASER-ABNER
Learn as much about and become as sensitive to and aware of racial, ethnic, cultural and gender groups other than your own
Never make assumptions about an individual based on your perception of that individual race, ethnicity, culture or gender.
Get to know each student as a unique individual: WALK IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF ALL YOUR STUDENTS.