Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

freshwater

No description
by

haley thomasson

on 1 October 2012

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of freshwater

freshwater Water that is not salty especially when considered as a natural resource lakes,rivers, ponds, and steams in it These animals live in freshwater like ruddy ducks,bullfrogs,crocodiles,and otters These plant grow in freshwater like water lilies,water ferns to 71.6 degrees in the summer and 39.2 degrees in the winter These freshwater sources can go up Freshwater has Freshwater is defined as low salt concentration usually less than 1% Plants and animals in fresh water regions adapt to the low salt content There are different types of freshwater regions: ponds, lakes, streams, and rivers Over 70% of earth's surface is covered by water, 97.5% is saltwater, leaving only 2.5% as freshwater
Full transcript