Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to Health Careers!
Transcript of Welcome to Health Careers!
Meet the teacher
I am Mrs. Cara Reamann and I am the Health Sciences and Medical Terminology instructor. This is my 6th year teaching. I graduated from Harvey High School in 1993. I received my Associates Degree in Nursing from NDSCS in 1995 and my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from Minot State in 2003.
I have been married for 20 years to my husband Craig who works for State of ND and we have three boys; Cole 18, Ryan 15, and Blake 11. I have one sister, Kelli, who lives in Reno, Nevada with her husband and daughters, Hadley, 4, and Harper 2. My parents live in Bozeman, MT. I have 14 neices and nephews on the Reamann side.
Things I love to do when not teaching