Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Health Careers!
Transcript of Welcome to Health Careers!
Meet the teacher
I am Mrs. Cara Reamann and I am the Health Sciences and Medical Terminology instructor. This is my 6th year teaching. I graduated from Harvey High School in 1993. I received my Associates Degree in Nursing from NDSCS in 1995 and my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from Minot State in 2003.
I have been married for 20 years to my husband Craig who works for State of ND and we have three boys; Cole 18, Ryan 15, and Blake 11. I have one sister, Kelli, who lives in Reno, Nevada with her husband and daughters, Hadley, 4, and Harper 2. My parents live in Bozeman, MT. I have 14 neices and nephews on the Reamann side.
Things I love to do when not teaching