Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cement Manufacturing
Process Energy; Raw Materials; Consumables Supply of goods in time Raw Material Preparation Quarrying Raw Meal Preparation Clinker Production Cement Grinding Dispatch Sergey Perediriy Stockpile Raw Mill Homosilo clinker is lumps or nodules, usually 3–25 mm in diameter, produced by sintering limestone and alumino-silicate (clay) during the cement kiln stage Pre-Heater Tower Main Components Rotary Kiln 3-Base Kiln SF-Cross Bar Cooler Main Burner Firing Typical process flowsheet
of an ILC kiln system The movie What is behind everything?