Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mrs. Hurd's Classroom Procedures
Transcript of Mrs. Hurd's Classroom Procedures
2. Turn & face me; pay attention; & keep your eyes on me;
3. Be ready for instruction. I will have something to say. 1). If you finish your work early, you may work on homework from another class or read a book.
2). All assignments are due at the beginning of the next school day unless I tell you otherwise.
3). Points will be deducted from your grade for late work.
4). After one week, the assignment turns into a zero.
5). Grade checks will be sent out every few weeks and you will receive extra credit if you return it with your parent's signature. If you have a question, please raise your hand. If you hear an emergency alert signal or the electricity goes off, the procedure is as follows:
1. Stay calm;
2. Stay quiet;
3. Listen for and immediately follow my instructions. I will dismiss the class. Before leaving the classroom, pick up trash on and around your desk. After you have picked up trash, quietly walk and line up in a single file line at the door. Hallway Procedures:
1. No running;
2. Walk in a single file line;
3. Keep your hands and other objects to yourself;
4. Keep the noise level down. After you have completed your assignment, put your paper into the appropriate basket. If you are absent, please see me before the beginning of class to get your missed work. If the assignment does not already have a place for your name, please put the title of the assignment at the top of the page. Then put your name and date in the upper right hand corner of the page. A procedure is the way that we do things. To do things efficiently we have to follow some simple procedures, for example:
1) A Cook has to follow the steps in a recipe in order for the food to turn out right.
2) To make a phone call you have to dial the numbers in the right order.