Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Let's make rice pudding!
Transcript of Let's make rice pudding!
a quarter cup of short grain rice 3.Then add 2 tablespoons of sugar 4.Add 600 ml of whole milk 5. Then add a small knob of butter 6. Place the mixture in the oven for 2 hours 7. But after the first 1/2 hour, lift it out,
give it a stir and sprinkle on some grated
nutmeg 8. Some people put a spoon full of raspberry jam in the middle. VIDEO TOTAL AMOUNT OF CALORIES 600 ml whole milk: 360 Kcal
2 spoons of sugar: 64 Kcal 1/4 cup of rice: 51 Kcal some grated nutmeg: 0 Kcal a knob of butter: 102 Kcal SO, this recipe contains 577 Kcal,
what represents 24,5% of the RDA.
Its ingredients belong to the grain;
milk; meat and fats, oils and sweets
groups. ENJOY IT!