Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AN ANIMAL CELL IS LIKE A FOOTBALL FIELD
Transcript of AN ANIMAL CELL IS LIKE A FOOTBALL FIELD
BY: DYLAN WAYNE HARVELL
The cell wall is the stadium walls cause they help keep the ball on the field.
The nucleus is the coach cause they tell the players what to do
Chloroplasts are the generators they light up the stadium.
The cytoplasm is the field because it holds all of the players.
The Athletic Director is the nucleolus cause it controls everything.
The vacuole is the looker rooms cause they help the players get ready for the game.
The chromatin is the qb (quarterback) cause they tell the players what play they should do.
The mitochondria is the fans cause they cheer on the players so they can try harder.
The cell membrane is the guards cause they can say who goes in and out of the stadium.
The endoplasmic reticulum is the hall ways cause people can get from one side of the stadium to the other side of the stadium.
The ribosomes are the concession stands cause they give the fans food and drinks while they are watching the football game.