Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of English Puzzle
Noun -Person, place, or thing.
there, in-on-under, next-to
Elizabeth and Julie are going to the movies.
Verbs - Words representing an action.
Pronouns - Words representing a noun (He, She, It etc...).
Adverbs - Words that modify adjectives, verbs, and other adverbs.
Adjectives - Words that describe or modify
another person or thing.
Prepositions - Words that describe or modify another
person or thing (A place, or location).
Interjections- Words that show excitement or emotion.
Conjunctions- Words that join two or more words (and,but,or).
I went to school, but I forgot my lunch.
Either I stop working, or go on vacation.
run play read study practice,
buy,write,listen,laugh,look,(to be- am, is, are)
I, You, He, She, It, We,
"Prepositions are always in prepositional phrases
i.e.-at home, during the movie, inside the cave etc..."