Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tips for Improving Web Page Design
Transcript of Tips for Improving Web Page Design
(email@example.com) Tips for Improving Web Page Design Perhaps you know:
enough HTML to create a web page
enough CSS to give it some style
But suppose you're not an expert,
and can't spare enough time and money
What do you do
to get beyond the basics?
You do what any librarian might do
with a challenging research question
or technical problem ... Do research
(e.g., on Google or
good sites you find there).
(if at first you don't succeed,
try, try again).
Continue with research and patience
until you have an answer. Display titles and links for
your library's latest blog posts.
Create link boxes that
change color when clicked.
Make rounded corners
for those link boxes. Three cool enhancements to a web page
http://westl.iii.com Web pages cited in this presentation: Beautiful Beta - JSON Feeds
http://beautifulbeta.wikidot.com/json-feeds W3Schools - CSS Links
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_link.asp GitHub - Cornerz
https://github.com/weepy/cornerz Western State College of Law Library
(http://westl.iii.com) Internet Librarian 2012