Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Animals should not be kept in cages
Transcript of Animals should not be kept in cages
People think animals should be kept in cages. I think animals should not be kept in cages. Sometimes animals get put into the wrong hands, and sometimes it is too late to save them. It is a big world where animals don't get the right care. Here are the reasons you should believe me.
is according to
- said that animals kept in cages don't get to live a fun life. They don't get to run, play, or do anything. Abusers sometimes put animals in cages and leave. They will never come back for them. I personally have a cage to keep my dog in, but I don't keep him in there forever. I only keep him in there when I go t school, When I go to the store, and when I go to bed. When I am home I let him run outside and play.
said that animals are kept in cages for
. Zoos keep animals in cages for our amusement. Who knows if the animals get the proper care, or if they are happy? Do you think they get the proper care they need?
is according to
animals can't stretch out and relax, or learn how to behave in a human setting. Human setting means learning how to sit, stay, heel, or lay down. When animals stretch out they feel more comfortable. Animals also need to get the proper exercise, and being kept in cages is not their natural habitat.
So do you think animals should be kept in cages? I certainly don't think animals should be kept in cages. My overall reason why you should not keep animals in cages is animals kept in cages don't get to live a free life like people do. Think about this, if you were animal how would you like to be kept in a cage?