Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ice Age
The last glaciers went away over 20,000.
Some glaciers today are about 10,000 feet thick.
Underneath the glaciers is gravel from thousands of years ago.
The main ice sheet covered up North America.
Some animals became extincted because of other animals eating them.
Most animals had paws for walking on ice.
Reindeer were a great source of food.
The ground slot was over 6 feet tall.
Reindeer have been around since the ice age.
Mammoths got extincted from saber tooth tigers.
Ground sloths ate over 3500 pounds of leaves a day.
Mammoths tusks can be over 90 pounds.