Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

development of the idea

the processing of the photographs from scratch to the final picture
by

artur janas

on 21 April 2010

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of development of the idea

Producing phase 1. First thing after taking the photographs was to merge them
into a suitable panorama using photoshop's photomerge function.
After getting demanded pictures it was necessary to get a rough
idea of where to place stuff, to minimize work of stamping and
pathiching the photo where not necessary, as there were already
loads of this to do. Having all this work finished,
I started to look for the resources on the intenet, and then cutting
out what was not necessary, added some background gradient and
blurred the surface of the street. 2. The next thing to do was getting all the picutres of building that were
relevant for the picture and trying to fit them into the background. There
was a lot of free transfrorming, warpping, and using perspective involved.
Having the picture more or less matched I cut it out from the background
and placed on a new layer (these could be saved as smart objects to keep
their original properties, but I did not see that necessary here). 2. then I added the trams, which windows were cut off into new
layers, opacity dropped down for transparency, and then merged
back together. 4. Then I added reflections of the tram and
background in the window on the right by copying
layer, masking unwanted parts, and then simply
dropping the opacity down. 5. I added some robots on the street and their shadows.
The shadows were done by selecting pixels of a robot
layer and then painting them black on a new layer, then
just dropping the opacity down and deforming with free
transform, warp. 6. Adding cars and tube station. The photoghraphs had to get
the same work out with transforming them and cutting out
from the backgroung, but cars were also added motion blur
to add the impression that they are moving. I placed them just
where I wanted, to cover empty places in the orignal image, but
one place where I did not want to place another vehicle was left. 7. This place was covered by cutting out a part of the background
from another place and adjusting to fit in right. I placed some
wall objects on the walls, just the same way everything else I did,
except the picture on the left of museum, where I used layer blending
options to reach the effect that something is projected on the wall. 8. Then I added some layers to place shadows on objects and buildings. Here it was easier to create as many different layers as you want to speed up the process (to avoid masking, erasing or selecting) and just place them under or above the layer. I also added some texture using brushes for the sky and vivid light to create some lights on the vehicles. 9. And the final step - matching colors from Mona Lisa,
and here we are: Thank you for watching! PS: Yet, after submitting the coursework 5 minutes before the deadline I found
some details that could be improved. Couple of shadows added and reflections corrected
and it is really done. No, it isn't. I just recalled another one... ten minutes later, here it is,
another final version and this time I promise I get lost :)
Full transcript