Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Polygons
Digital Media in the Classroom
This presentation is designed to give students visual representations and descriptions of different types of polygons as well as an auditory explanation of the specific features of polygons. I designed the presentation to be used as an interactive whole group lesson that can also be viewed later for individual student review.
polygons are called
Is an I-pad a
It has four sides!
A stop sign is an example of a
Mr. Pentagon wants to live in a pentagon
building. Which house should he pick?
Which shape on the soccer ball
Hake, s., & Saxon, J. (2004). Saxon Math 5/4: Polygons. Norman, OK: Saxon
Bauer, Mindy (2012). Polygon. Retrieved from
Cerebellum, (2009). Standard Deviants Teaching Systems: Fundamental
Math: Module 04: Angles, Polygons, and Circles. [Full Video]. Available from http://www.discoveryeducation.com/
Math Anthics (2013). Math Antcs - Polygons. Retrieved from
All clipart used with permission from Microsoft. www.office.microsoft.com/en-us/images
4.G Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles