Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jealousy
They say that you should not be jealous of anyone of anything.
It is part of the 10 commandments. They say that God made you the way you are and therefore you are beautiful and "perfect"
Society enforces jealousy in its TV shows and magazines.
It emphasizes the need to be like someone else and to want to be anyone other than yourself
Personal Moral Standards
We think that it may be hard to not be jealous of others, because human nature always wants what they can't have.
But also that it is important to love yourself and be thankful for the life you were given.
Be your own little bird and spread the wings God gave you to fly
Alex, Annalisse, Erica, Krista, Haley, Sarah
Period 5 Family 1