Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gold is the 79th element.
Transcript of Gold is the 79th element.
It's symbol is Au which derives from the latin word aurum.
Gold has 79 protons, 79 electrons, and 197 neutrons in it's most stable isotope.
Gold has 7 isotopes.
Au-197 is the only stable isotope.
Properties of Gold
Gold is a transitional metal.
It has a gold color.
It has a cubic crystal structure.
Gold is used in currency, jewelry, electronic devices, and many other practical real world applications.
Gold is a highly sought after precious metal.
The purest form of gold that you can buy is 24 kt gold.