Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of *Impressionism*
a style of painting popular in the 1800's and early 1900's that featured everyday subjects showing the changing effects of color and light.
Claude Monet was a famous impressionism artist from 1840-1926.
This painting was created in 1867.
Impressionism was popular in the 1800's because photography was really popular in that time, which made perfect realism art not as impressive. So, they made "impressions" of scenes. They had stepped away from "strict realism".