Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sweet 18
1) Who are the characters in the poem?
2) What clues tell you this?
Use evidence from the poem to support your answers. Activity Three:
One of the characters is young. At the beginning, the narrator gives brief details of this young man's physical appearance.
A) What are these? (List quotes.)
B) What do they suggest about the character of the young man, and about being young?
(P.E.E your observations.) At least three points with evidence, please. What life-changes are likely to happen at 18? For me: I went to University (first time living away from my family.) Legally I also became an adult.
How do you think my parents felt about these changes? February 4th 2006: can anyone tell me what happened on this date? Keeping all this in mind: what are the main themes of this poem? Activity Three: Draw a table in your book that looks like this. Son Speaker Nouns 'Scars' 'Parasite' E.g E.g used to describe the son. Nouns that the speaker
uses to describe themselves You have five minutes, go! Find nouns that are