Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DNA: Why do people not look alike?
Transcript of DNA: Why do people not look alike?
2.What is DNA and where is it located?
3.What makes up DNA?
1.How is DNA arranged?
2.What amino acids are linked together?
3.What bonds are formed? And How
1.How do the parts of DNA work together?
2.Why is this important?
1.What is the best way to create a structure of DNA to understand how the molecule works in the body to create people differently?