Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mercury in skin whitening creams
Transcript of Mercury in skin whitening creams
Purpose of study
- To study the mercury concentration in skin whitening creams.
- To raise awareness among consumers.
What is Mercury?
-Heavy metals that is liquid at ordinary temperature, which can be found in 3 forms :
- Make dark spot on skin lighter.
- Get rid of hyperpigmentation.
- Block production of melanin.
1.) Collected 7 samples of skin whitening creams from the market of Kathmandu, Nepal.
2.) The samples were coded and sent to Delhi Test House in India.
3.) All details were recorded and sent to lab.
- kidney damage
-deteriorating immune system
Popular skin whitening creams available in Nepalese market has mercury at detectable level and is enough to cause different kinds of disabilities.
Mercury in skin whitening cream
By : ALINA DE GUZMAN
Sah, R C.(2012).Mercury in skin whitening cream.CEPHED.p.1-10
By paying more attention at the ingredients in whitening products and know the side effect of it. Will make you aware if the product is beneficial or harmful to your skin.