Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Holistic Approach to 2nd Language Education
Transcript of A Holistic Approach to 2nd Language Education
A developmental process
Language as a whole
Learning language in context
Classroom as microcosm of Larger Society
Practical Classroom Activities
Balance between Mandated curriculum and Learner Needs & Wants
Negotiated Needs Analysis
Develop Inquiry Skills
Ask own Questions
Mistakes are Inevitable
Encourage taking Risks and making Mistakes
Sense of Belonging
Learners as Teachers
Teachers as Learners