Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"Islamic" Way to wear a Hijab
Transcript of "Islamic" Way to wear a Hijab
Importance of wearing Hijab
What is Hijab?
A headscarf worn by Muslim women; conceals the hair and neck and usually has a face veil that covers the face but the hijab isn't just the head covering but your entire body, only your face and hands can show
the custom in some Islamic societies of women dressing modestly outside the home; "she observes the hijab and does not wear tight clothing"
Short Sleeve Hijab
Real World Examples For Why
Allah (swt) Told Us To
You are protected
People respect you
You have control
You are seen for yourself
not your body
The Prophet was told to tell
his wives, daughters, and the
women of the belivers to cover
Women in history, covered themselves why not us?
Such as the Marium
Surah Al-Ahzab (33:59)
(cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr
Skin Tight Hijab
See through Hijab
Maybe she didnt know
it was see through??
Mickey Mouse Hijab
Tell me whats wrong with this picture??