Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital feedback
show and help progression
ways to improve
Space for feedback
Why digital feedback?
It provides a clear environment
It makes comments
from the student possible
Comments on the right spot
Traditional is static
Why with pdf readers?
PCs to mobiles
A variety of tools
Two way feedback
Everything checked on the spot
Antonio BARRIGA RUBIO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
School of Education and Lifelong Learning
Marking on script
Helps with vocabulary building
Gist of a text
Great for homework
Easy to use
Easy to build
student is part of
sharing with others
learning from others
links with other activities
good graphics/ colours
YA/ distance learning
comments on posters
copy and paste
not speech to text
better if the