Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Collage Art
Laudator-- FANTAISIE ÉQUESTRE - Daydream 09
Collage & Photomontage
A collage (From the French: coller, to glue, French pronunciation: [kɔ.laːʒ]) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.
Pablo Picasso, Compotier avec fruits, violon et verre, 1912
Collages are used in:
Peter Blake, On the Balcony, 1955–1957, collage, mixed-media, Tate Gallery
Have fun and make
something that you love!