Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science Revision Sept 2010
Transcript of Science Revision Sept 2010
making salts Chemicals in the
lab and at home Ores Electroloysis
must be used Extracted
using carbon Extracted using
carbon or hydrogen Ores are rocks and bits
of earth containing
metals that are useful,
to extract these metals
we use reduction. Reduction is when
oxygen is removed
from a compound,
this is done by adding
a more reactive element. The opposite of
reduction is oxidation
this is when oxygen is
added to a substance
usually with the help
of heat. Copper Oxide + Carbon Copper + Carbon Dioxide Magnesium + Oxygen Magnesium Oxide