Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Circle
- Dave Eggers
Unified Operating System
Transparency (Politicians, Companies)
The server knows who is on that webpage
Each account with its own password
No unified system
Politicians without 24/7 control: corruption
Anonymous profiles and comments
Comparison to "The second age of Reason" (p.403)
The Circle: it could serve as advertising campaign promoting "The Circle".
---> words like best, preferences, instead of, The era of...was over show the author's position
The text on page 403 shows both points of view of the internet conflict.
The Circle as Utopia?
Utopia: Project, wish or idyllic plan
Best technological systems
Combine work and social internet life