Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Innate Immunity
- T-Lymphocytes Antibody production Long life memory Fast response by second infection Long response by first infection No memory PAMP´s = Pathogen associated molecular patterns Response to products of injured cells Defensines Production: Epithelial cells of mucosa - Natural Killer Cells
- Dendritic cells
- Macrophages Phagocytosis - Glycoproteins - Growth - Diffetentiation - Interferons (Cells produce proteins)
- Interleukins (Cell kommunikation)
- TNF´s (Tumor Necrosis Factors)