Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Place born: Waphaw, South Carolina
Married to: Rachel Donelson Robards
Children: One Adopted boy
Date died: June 8, 1845
Place died: Nashville, Tennessee The Presidential Years Sources Book: hi hijkjnbvcfds The Presidential Years The Presidential Years
-In 1828 Andrew J. was elected.
-1832 he was reelected
-He passed laws forcing thousands
of Native Americans to leave their
lands and move further west.
-He campaigned against big
banks that controlled the
- After winning the election, Andrew
worked hard being an active leader.
-he felt that the president should be
more responsible for the nations good.
-He often disagreed with congress. Title: Andrew Jackson
Author: Anne Welsbacherer
Publisher: ABOO Publishing
Place of Publication: Edina,
Copyright year: 1999