Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Biosphere!!
Ex: Hydrogen Union of two of more atoms. Ex: Water Structural and functional unit of all living things.Ex: Animal cell A group of cells with a common
structure and function.
Ex: Nervous tissue Composed of tissues functioning
together for a specific task.
Ex: Heart Composed of several organs
Ex: Heart, lungs, blood vessels An individual; containing organ systems.
Ex: Zebra Organisms of the same species in a particular area.
Ex: Herd of Zebras I Interacting populations in a particular area.
Ex: Zebras and Giraffes A community and its physical environment.
Ex: The Savannah and its inhabitants All regions of the Earth inhabitated by living things.