Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cell Analogy (Mall)
Transcript of Cell Analogy (Mall)
*Regulates what enters and leaves the cell
*controls all cell activity; and determines what proteins are made
*Contains the organelles; site of most activity
Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum (RER)
*Where ribosomes do their work
* Builds the proteins
*Prepares proteins for use or export
* Responsible for breaking down and absorbing materials taken in by the cell
*Maintains cell shape
*Transforms one form of energy into another