Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Atmosphere!
The atmosphere comes in layers!
Why does earth have an atmosphere?
How does the atmosphere make life possible on Earth?
What is the atmosphere composed of?
Radiation, Conduction, Convection
The 39 km free fall!
Temperature and Heat
Dew point and Humidity
Air pressure and Density
How are clouds formed?
Warm Air Rises and Cool Air Sinks
Cloud Stability and Latent Heat
How are clouds classified?
The Water Cycle
Types of clouds