Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mountain Dew: SWOT Analysis
Transcript of Mountain Dew: SWOT Analysis
1. People are highly aware of the product. Reached by memorable ads, celeb endorsements (Lil' Wayne)
2. Unique taste from other sodas. Attracts more followers to the brand
3. International brand with lot of resources to grow in the markets
4. Good distribution and availability of the product throughout the world
5. Strong brand name of the parent company adds value
1. Sprite, its strongest competitor is well entrenched in the market
2. Pepsi may cut its marketing budget in the future
3. Lot of local drinks and Nimboo based brands are posing a threat
1. A lot of investment is required for branding exercises
2. Many competitors, even store brands may sell for cheaper
1. Innovate a new healthy drink with citrus fruit flavor
2. Multiple flavors already exist in foreign markets – launch them here
This information was gathered from:
Secret Message: Hi