Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The South China Sea COnflict
Transcript of The South China Sea COnflict
In What Form does The Conflict take place?
How could the conflict be resolved?
Follow the UNCLOS ruling
Why is this sea so wanted?
views of each party
By Tristan Moerman, Rebecca Zaal, and Hanna Lubberman
5 trillion dollars
"China, Philippines and Russia. It’s the only way,"
"Satellite pictures on Google Earth and Google Maps show four large structures the coastline of Taiping Island"
-Rodrigo Duterte (president)
"there was no legal basis for
China to claim historic rights to resources, ... within the sea areas falling within the ‘nine-dash line’."
China shall respect the rights and freedoms of the Philippines and comply with its duties under the Convention.
“The Chinese government and the Chinese people firmly oppose [the ruling] and will neither acknowledge it nor accept it,”
- Xi Jinping (president)
exclusive economic zones