Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ECOLOGY AND OTHER SCIENCES
Transcript of THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ECOLOGY AND OTHER SCIENCES
The Ecology needs Physiology to understand how the organisms work and how this way of work acts on the relationship between the living beings.
The chemistry, that can help on the study of the chemical reactions involved on the environment and on the organisms, support us on this kind of study too.
Helps on the study of how the living beings evolved through the years and how these same living beings are supposed to change on the future, with all the environment changes that are happening.
Obviously, genetics are fundamental to this kind of study too.
The Ecology is closely related to other biological disciplines.
Using statistics' help, the epidemiology study the development of epidemics on the populations and support the Ecology.