Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Colonial Kids
Most american fomilies lived in homes made of timber formes, typically constructed by mole family member. At that time, amer, cons made their homes from wood a really available and cheap building material.
People games ,e in the 1800s play, such as rocking guessing games, word games,hoses ,trains,marbles and balls. Some of these games were played by adults at work parties.
In the 19th and early 20th centuries, one room school houses were the norm in rural ores. Asingle teacher tought together.
Most women of the time lived on much less done. Most children had a full complete of the youngster in a family.
sometimes women wore steel hoops
under thier skirt to make them rounder.
under their dresses, they wore steel hoops under their skirts to make them rounder.Clothes were made with firber and tezxtile worn on the body. Other idea is that clothes may have been invented first for other purposes, such were depicted with clothes and piece of cloth made from berk fiber.