Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Present Continuous
an action happening now or sometimes, an action in the future I am eating my lunch. I am my exam next week. taking if we use the present continuous tense for the future we must add a future word. A future word can be: tomorrow
for my birthday. We use the only use present continuous tense for the future when we talk about something we have planed or something we have made a decision about. I'm going to Disneyland next summer. now let's see some examples in the present. Muriel is learning to drive.
They are playing football.
Are you listening to music?
John is not doing his homework. examples in the present the structure of the present continuous tense is very simple. They are playing chess. Subject to be -ing verb object