Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Phonics Lesson
Good Compound Words Night
Old Grade: 1 Lamp Post Hot Dog Basket Ball Directions:
Match the words that mean the opposite of each other. Example: Light is to Dark. Antonyms Directions: Combine the first two bubbles to make a new word.
Example: Hand + Bag = Handbag Directions:
Correct the sentences that use poor grammar. Directions: They am running fast.
I is tired.
I like this song.
We was playing tag.
She is watching TV. When you add the letters –ing to the end of a word, you remove the letter –e.
Change the words listed into words ending in -ing. Move + ing =
Save + ing =
Bake + ing =
Make + ing =
Dance + ing = Correct Answers Grammar Check:
1. They are running fast.
2. I am tired.
3. I like this song.
4. We were playing tag.
5. He is watching TV. Word Building:
5. Dancing Antonyms:
1. Hot -- Cold
2. New -- Old
3. Day -- Night
4. Good -- Bad Compound Words: