Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
atmosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, and biosphere
Transcript of atmosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, and biosphere
L - wind erodes rock
H - water vapor is transported by the atmosphere B - all life forms require water to survive
L - water and ice erode rock and the sediment created forms new soil
A - water evaporates! B - All known life exists on or within the lithosphere, but volcanic activity can kill it all
A - volcanoes can spew ash into the atmosphere, while wind can erode rock
H - tectonic movement changes the shape of oceans and seas L - Turns deposited rock into soil
A - life produces new gasses such as methane, oxygen, and carbon dioxide
H - most life on earth lives in or near water, polluting or cleaning it as a way of life