Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chlorine
chlorine has 17 protons
The atomic mass of Chlorine is 35.453.
Chlorine was founded 1774 by Carl Wilhelm Scheele.
Its not found in air
Sir Humphry Davy proved that chlorine was a actual existing element
Chlorine is usually used in swimming pools and to keep drinking water safe.
Chlorine is very dangerous element!
Gas as low as 3.5 parts per million can be detected by smell while concentrations of 1000 parts per million can be fatal after a few deep breaths.
Large amounts of chlorine are used in many industrial processes such as in the production of paper products,plastics,dyes,textiles,medicines, antiseptics,insecticides,solvents and paint.
Thanks for watching! Do you have any questions?