Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UX of waarp -UX design by programmer-
Transcript of UX of waarp -UX design by programmer-
Nice to meet you! Waaotn & Company, Ltd. @leedongyol
www.waaotn.net Thank you!
See you in waarp. Let me hear your thought about my idea, please. Waaotn & Company, Ltd. http://www.waaotn.net I am not a designer
but a programmer.
But I design
not just architecture
but UI and even UX,
because I am alone.
This is my story about
UX of waarp. Start What is UX? User Experience Is... Experience is the product
- Peter Merholz Useful Useable Valuable Findable Credible Accessible Desirable Morville's Honeycomb Methods Wire frames Concept Map Customer Journey Map +Sustainable UX Design Methods Theme Accessible & Fun Ubiquitous Social Networking of waarp > Fun Ubiqui Storytelling time based Poetry Check List Learnability
Satisfaction Check! Important is... emotion
meaning Voice and converation based
Aural UI & UX In case of waarp Learn Not
Free to fail in case of waarp waarp UX UX of waarp about UX Meaning Matters Voice = Text = Gesture = Meaning Connected Now Mobile & Ubiquitous Links for UI It is where it is heard Time is stoppable GPS & Compass & Binaural Stop & Zoom & Browse Human, Not Machine. Fail, Learn, and Evolve Summary UX design is creating a story of your SW and your customer. Summary In case of waarp In case of waarp It is alike the stories between objects(OOP),
or services(SOA). Object is a sort of life form Your SW can be human also. Mobile paradigm sped up the evolution of software on it.
Every terminal node of mobile web is a life form, a human, not
just a gadget or a phone anymore. So the story between them has became important.
That is UX. SW must evolve
Let us try. waarp is my first try