Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
George Washington Biography
Transcript of George Washington Biography
Illnesses Of George Washington
During his life George Washington suffered from Malaria
The Death Of George Washington
George Washington left office in 1797 and went back to his home in Virginia.
In 1799 George started to die. He was bedridden.
George Washington died on December 14, 1799, 11 days before X-Mas. He was 67 years old. His wife died in 1802 at the age of 70.
George grew up with his mom and dad. By the time he was 11 years old his father died. His father
was only 48 years old. He lived with his mother Marry Ball Washington and she was a tough girl. She lived for a long time.
In 1759, at the age of 27, George Washington met a 28 year old girl called Martha Custis. They got married. They did not have children because after her first husband died she was a widow with children of her own.
George Washington's Job
As a young man he was a general in the revolutionary war from 1775 to 1783. After the war he was a hero for his bravery. Then in 1789 at age 57 George Washington was the 1st president of the United States of America.
1. An American legend was George Washington and the cherry tree.
2. He left school at age 15 to get a job.
3. He was 6 ft 2 in. and 200 lbs. He was of one the biggest presidents.