Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FLOODS
You can't swim in strong water's
Today you will be learning about floods.
Description Of The Storm
A flood is a body of water that covers normally dry ground.
Location\Time of year\season
In 1953 there was more than 18,000 people were drowned.
If you are in a flood you should be in a safe place.
How It Begins
They were caused by sudden heavy rainfall broken dam.
A flood is when a normally dry area of land of land is covered by water.
A flash flood can sweep people
of their feet.
When water over flows on to dry land.
Floods are dangerous for many reasons.
A man steers a banana raft, in the flood affected Sirajganj district, in Bangladesh. Nearly 0.7 million people of the northern district have been affected by the severe flood of 2007. July 31, 2007.. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 23 Sep 2015.
<img src="http://quest.eb.com/images/300/300_3197/300_3197237-W.jpg" alt="Khilgaon, a suburb of Dhaka city is flooded. During rainy..."/>
We hope that you learned a lot about floods good Bye
Flood. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 25 Sep 2015.